Saturday, December 25, 2010

Weed Sisters

So apparently, there is some sort of etiquette when it comes to the Mary Jane. Yes, etiquette. There are rules when using/handling the illegal substances. For example, if someone smokes you up for free one day, you smoke them up for free another day. If you ask someone for a lighter, you offer them to smoke with you. If you are selling something that is laced, you should probably tell the person. However, there are 3 more important things you should know. Unfortunately, I had to learn the hard way/ so did my friends.

The first time I smoked was with a bong with my neighbor and her friend. We went to chill in her backyard.  She had a bong. The three of us took turns. It went my neighbor, her friend, me, me, her friend, me, my neighbor, me, her friend, my neighbor, me, me, her friend, me. They both clearly wanted to see me high. After like 82130912310899 hits, obviously I got fucked up, staring into the clouds. I specifically remember the clouds. I also remember my neighbor speaking in a British accent. My neighbor’s brother comes outside and smiles says “damn, its your first time… jealous” Yeah, I’m fucking awesome. He leaves. 5 minutes later, I am bending over in her backyard throwing up yellow mango chunks. (from this delicious mango smoothie, earlier that day). My neighbor than had to hose down the backyard, while I was eating my heart out in her kitchen.

So I’m with Nathan (See Obsessions of a Teenage Girl Post), Jasmine, and this other dude... we will call him Max. In this park. To be honest, I don’t remember why we were there or how we got there but we were chilling in this park. At night. We are all laying in the grass. Chillen. Nathan suddenly goes, lets get high. We all quickly said yes… Nathan usually smoked us up for free. Me and Jasmine didn’t mind. I mean me and Jasmine weren’t really that experienced, I mean we’ve both smoked before but not to the extent of Nathan and Max. Big fans of the mary jane. Nathan whips out the bag of weed, so casually and carefully inserts it into his pipe. He then turns to me to take the first hit. Again, I don’t know what comes over me. But, as he is about to light the weed on fire, I sneeze. A big, sloppy, sexy sneeze. The weed then flys out of his piece and all over the grass we were sitting on. Nathan stares at me. Max gives me the evil eye. Max says “really…?” Jasmine starts laughing. Nathan looks like he about to cry at this point. I suddenly exclaim “I’m SOSOsososo sorry!” More angry stares and angry grunts were exchanged. Well, after that lets just says, things were a bit awkward. I mean even though I just wasted some apparently good weed, Max bought more, and we smoked.  Nathan, was very careful, putting his hand over the weed just in case another sneeze was coming up. I told him it this was a ‘learning experience’ for me. Nathan didn’t find it funny. When we were high, me and Jasmine dubbed each other weed sisters (yeah, I pretty cool in high school). We danced around the park screaming we were the Weed Sisters that night. Weed sister fo life.

Another time, me, Nathan, and Sugar were hot boxing in Nathan’s car. Nathan pulls out this huge heavy glass contraption. He later tells us it’s called a bubbler… he said it wasn’t really harsh on the throat. I was excited because I’m a cougher. Nathan takes the first hit. This bubbler was like glass, and inside there was a good amount of water and made bubbles when you sucked into the contraption. Sugar was in the passenger seat, so Nathan gives her the second hit. Sugar holds it. Sugar drops it. A huge thump noise is made in between Sugars legs. The weed spilled all over his car. The water all over his car. At this point, all of us in the car are so shocked and I’m worried for Sugar that the bubbler broke into a million pieces. Nathan stares at bubbler. He takes it in for a minute. He then says “no. it’s over,” while shaking his head in disappointment.  Sugar bends down to get the bubbler. She didn’t break it. Nathan still upset. Nathan then drops all of us at my house, without smoking us up. Get to my house. We all burst out laughing. I mean Sugar isn’t even the clumsy type. Hysterical.

What have we learned here today?

No vomiting, No sneezing, and No breaking valuable glass contraptions that get you really fucked up, while handling grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment