Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Girlfriend Cheated on Me

During finals week, to blow off steam, what do you want to do? Get tipsy. Some of my friends who live on my hall had a belated Channukah party .  I brought one of my best friends, (we’ll call her Lauren) and Hot Tottie (aka my girlfriend).  So, we are partying like it was the 3rd night of Chanukah with mixed drinks, beer, and sangria. Kudos to the host of the party Sam… yeah we’ll call her Sam. Sam is like this super awesome, very philosophical, and funny sarcastic person. All the Jewish boys love her, not sorry.

So were all chilling at this party, and Lauren tells me we have to leave because my other friend… we will call her Tiana is waiting for us. So as me, Hot Tottie, and Lauren are leaving, I say bye to everyone including Sam. I go in for the ‘kiss goodbye on the cheek’ anddddddddddd (Sam didn’t understand what I was doing) moves her head and it looks like we kissed. But we didn’t. I’m honestly am not sure if we actually did, but it was hella awkward. Sam stares at Hot Tottie. Hot Tottie stares at Sam. Hottie Tottie stares at me. Okay. Awkward. Leave the room. Hot tottie gives me this evil eye of ‘What were you doing in front of me?” I quickly apologize like 50 million times and at this point, she believes me and accepts my apology… or so I thought. I mean to be honest, it was a harmless accident. I don’t like Sam in that way. Sam doesn’t like me in that way. Sam also has a man at this time. 

Leave Channaukah party. Meet Tiana. Go in a bathroom. In a handicapped bathroom. Slap the bag. Race out. Go to this infamous party across campus. Get there. 7 people are there. The party is over, however they still have jungle juice. So obviously we drink it. Have a good time. 

I didn’t know this at the time but someone forgets to eat dinner. So obviously, gets really shwasty. When we reach Hot Tottie’s room to make food (because at this point food seemed like a really good idea) , Hot Tottie starts ranting:
“Can I have some pizza?”
“I’m cool and really cute”
 I then began to video tape.
“She kissed a girl today that wasn’t me; in front of me”
 “I’m wearing cheetah underwear right now”


Hot tottie, I have 2 things to say:
A) It was an honest mistake and I'm sorry for the 1209109 time
B) Your actually a ridiculous person for making fun of all my cheetah lady items, when you secretly sport the jungle fever
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment