Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Biddies Back Home

Before I continue with anymore of my stories, I wanna give you a character list.  I think it becomes repetitive and annoying when I mention someone new and give a long description about them, when you really just want to continue about the story. Also, it makes the story more REAL and interesting if you know some background info on the people in my stories.
 
Star- As you know, we had a love and hate relationship (see jello shot girl post). I gave her a stripper name like star because she wins your attention with her outgoing, fun, and actually too much (sometimes) personality. She is an extremist, when she does something, she goes ALL the way. For example, in high school, she took up smoking pot, then became the biggest pot head, then hippie status, than finally realized her ways and changed herself before college. Boys love her carefree and flirty personality, she claims she doesn't like the wonderbread (white boys/bros) but that's all she attracts and ends up dating/hooking up with. It funny when we go out dancing, or to bars she has this thing of getting on stage and dancing  by herself and often likes to say 'I don't need a man, to make me happy.'

Jasmine-Jasmine is actually a ridiculous person. Girly girl. hair done. makeup on point. always a new outfit. Lives and breathes shopping. I named her after a princess because she acts like royalty. Always sweet, always looking out for her friends, always man crazy. She likes them James Dean status. Smoothe, slick, skinny but built, and extra good looking. She also has no filter. She WILL speak her mind. She's never sorry, and that's what I love about her.

Beyonce- No not the singer. She is one of best friends who can break it down. I knew of her booty popping skills, however haven't really seen her go down on a man since recently actually. Damn. At the bars. Face down, ass up. Beyonce is also FUCKING hilarious. She could be a comedian, like Dave Chappelle status. Dancing like your in a rap video and always crackin jokes will always attract the chicos. However, she has a type, unfortunately its: tall, white, skinny. I mean whatever floats your boat.

Sugar: Another stripper name. Surprised? Now Sugar  is one of my best friends who is sweet like sugar. Always thinking of others, always has manners, always respectful (especially to my parents) . She's really close with her family. She may come off as meek, however once you get to know her she is a fucking party. Boys, girls, my parents.... everyone thinks shes attractive. I'm not sure if she has realized this but Sugar can get a man within a snap of her fingers. She's a huge tease. It's pretty hilarious to watch boys salivate at her presence.

Roxy: Roxy is just Roxy. No explanation. I've known Roxy since the 5th grade. She is a huge tomboy. HUGE redskins fan. Loves hanging out with the opposite sex. There are only 3 things Roxy will wear: business attire, sweatpants and sweatshirts, and lingerie for her man. Roxy always has a man most of the time. It funny because Roxy hooked up with this guy who currently goes to my school now. Hilarious. He tried to hit it... and 'I was like dude you hookuped with my best friend!' Also she's a bitch. When were at the bars, Roxy does 2 different things. If an attractive boy asks her to dance, she will dance them only for half a song and then asks them to buy her a drink. If they say no, she says see you lataaa. If its a not so attractive boy asks her to dance, shes says GET THE FUCK OFF ME. Coolest girl I know.


Love my friends from the 301. I had trouble freshman year of college because I tried to find people like my friends, but then I realized no one can replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment