Friday, December 3, 2010

Awkward is my first, middle, and last name.

Hi my name Leah otherwise known as Awkward. I have been awkward throughout my whole life. I am not comfortable around certain types of people, I lack social skills, and have no filter on my big fat mouth.the reason why I started this blog because my friends back home and I never have time to chat on the phone or skype because were all so busy with our new college schedules. I didn't have time to fill them in on all the ridiculous things that would happen to me at school, so  I decided to make this place online where they can come to if they feel sad or wonder what is happening to me. I also wanted to record awkward occurrences from before college because 20 years from now I can look back on my blog and laugh at myself, asking myself what  the fuck was I thinking back in the day.

I want to start out by saying I am not the greatest writer and do not have the greatest grammar skills in the world so bear with me. When I was in 3rd grade, I got a C in grammar and it went all down hill from there.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment