Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jesus, My Lord and Savior

I don't know what it was but, this girl... we will call her Julia, thought I had all the answers like I was Jesus or something. So were at this party over the summer at my friend's house, Joe.. yeah we'll call him Joe. He doesn't invite a lot of people, wants to keep it small. whatever. I don't care. I just wanna get tipsy with a rum and coke. FYI Joe and Sugar (see my biddies back home post) had a thing in high school.

So were at this party, and Joe invites Julia and who will be a senior in high school after the summer. It was weird when she came because she came by herself and was being extremely nice to me, Beyonce and Sugar. I mean who am I to be mean to a girl who is extra nice to me (this could also be a little foreshadowing because usually girls who are extra nice are extra easy).  It was also weird because she didn't drink (because of all the occurrences that night)

Were playing kings and Joe and Julia decide to go upstairs. Do stuff. That's cool. I mean I don't really know Julia, but at least my boy Joe is gettin' some. Whatever. Don't even think about it. Then after a while they come back. We play another round kings, hookah, etc.Then, Julia is like "Leah come to the bathroom with me" (mind you I do not know this girl at all. just met her... so 'I'm like sure' (to be polite). I mean girls do that all the time, go to the bathroom in packs. It's like our nature. So then she takes off her pants, cooch out, and starts going to the bathroom. I don't know her, so I respectfully look away... however she's like 'don't be werid, you have one too.' So I'm kind of forced to watch her pee. Awkward. So, to break the ice.. I'm like "ohhh you like Joe.. thats cool!" She's like 'oh thats just a hookup'. Then she tells me how they technically didn't have sex because he didn't ejaculate. Tells me she is technically a virgin because he didn't ejaculate. she used the word ejaculate like 700 times. She tells me the size of his junk.Tells me information I didn't want to know, while her cooch is hanging out. I nod in between pauses and respond to her saying "thats cool.." Julia than proceeds to say "oh yeah, but like you totally get it right LOL because you not a virgin." OKAY. First of all, is she calling me a slut? Second, I AM a virgin at this point in time. However even with these two offenses, I quickly respond saying '...yeah sure.' She then asks me if what she is doing is cool.. and I'm like "....sure." She wipes her butt and putts on her pants. Hugs me and then leaves the bathroom without washing her hands.That's cool and. At this point I have been probably contaminated with her pee and Joe's penis. Cool.


Then I try to forget the last 20 minutes of  my life and continue with the party. So my friends are drunk having a good time, Joe's friends are having a good time while attempting to hit Julia. I don't understand why boys attempt easy girls who have already gotten with their friends... literally 30 minutes ago. Are sluts really that easy? Damn. Then, the doorbell rings and 3 boys walk in. They all look 14. Apparently, they were the same age as Julia, but puberty probably hadn't hit them. One boy who was wearing a huge red lacrosse jersey and holding a huge bottle of whiskey. Walks in. Starts full on making out with Julia. They move to the couch. Animals. It's was like watching animal planet. Joe doesn't really seem to care as he is playing with his Xbox. We later find out that this boy is Julia's boyfriend. I just don't understand.

The 301 never fails to impress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment