Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Run Forest Run

The two stories I'm about to share with you are about this one boy on campus that makes me smile. He's actually a hilarious person. We will call him Forest.

So one day at the beginning, my friend Tiana and I went to the gym and, after we decided to sit on this benches and chat. We were probably there for like 2 hours. I see Forest from a distance. He isn't walking in my direction, however he sees me and I see him from afar.10-15 feet away. So to beat the awkwardness, I shout out and say "hey forest!" giving him the biggest smile and waving the fuck out of my arm. Forest sees me. Stares. And then turns around and sprints in the opposite direction.

Story #2
Forest and I have a class together and we had an essay due on Friday at 5pm. Forest wasn't really into the essay and told me he procrastinated and finally finished writing it at 4:45pm that Friday it was due. While he was writing this essay, he ate copious amounts of pizza, cheese fries, and cherry coke. Now, the paper was due at 5, in a building across campus, that would close at 5pm. So what does Forest do? Sprints to this academic building, to turn in his paper on time. Arrives at the academic building at 4:57 pm. Vomits. Vomits pizza, fries, and coke near the entrance of the building. Professors are staring at him. He later finds out that all the professors that work in that building leave at the same time... at 5pm.I ask him if our professor saw him in action, Forest says yes....

That is some true dedication. Mad props.Why didn't he just email the teacher, I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment