Thursday, March 24, 2011

WANNABE SWAG

When we are with our significant other, someone we like, or someone we have a crush on... we want to impress them, we want to to have swag.

Obviously, I am a wannabe.

Totally hate people who have charisma and swag.

2 hours ago.

Me and Betha brushing our teeth in bathroom. Me running to my room. Me trying to have swag. Me in a rush. Me trying to make funny faces, while I walk backwards to impress Bertha who is still brushing her teeth. Me about to walkout of the bathroom entrance. Me trip over a 4 foot fire extinguisher.


Me now have a huge bruise on left knee. Totally awesome, like omg.

In retrospect, questions surface. Why was there a huge 4 foot extinguisher in the middle of the door entrance to the bathroom...? Why did I not notice that before when I entered the bathroom?

Note* this wannabe swag can be seen also if your really attractive, delicious, goodlooking, beautiful or yoos a sexy bitch. Probably,wont be able to talk to you. You will hear soft mumbles coming from my mouth. OR me say something quickly, give you a dirty look... and run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment