Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just Another Day

My life is awesome. so so awesome.

In order to understand this post you must read: 7th Grade Déjà Vu.

I go to the gym religiously everyday at school. Today I do the Elliptical for 30. Then I decide to do some ab work. Doing abs. See Maddy. Me and Maddy chat, nothing too interesting. As we are chatting, I am also doing abs while in the middle of conversation... I let one rip. Coolness. One big rip. We both continue having conversation nonchalantly. Honestly. Maddy probably thinks I am the most disgusting person in the world. Not only for this, but for what happened the last time.

Walking back from class to my dorm with 2 friends. We are about to cross the street. I trip over some broken rocks on the edge of a sidewalk. I wonder if my clumsy behavior was innate or was learned behavior growing up as a child. My two friends were laughing obviously. I mean it was kind of funny.  Minutes later, I look to my left. Why are professors walking and professors in a car, hysterically laughing at me? Awesome.

Later I proceed to dance in my room alone naked. Act like you don't do this when you are alone. I have great big windows in my dorm. This was at night so the windows acts like mirrors. I am dancing, a little booty popping to the music of Sexy Can I by Ray J and  I notice that my arms went from muscular and lean to putty. It's obvious that I have been slackin in the gym department over break which was last week. I'm flipping out because I gained like the fresh 15 times 2 last year (fr those of you who don't know math that's 30 pounds) and just lost all of it recently. Once you loose your blubber, you obviously don't want it back.

What do I do?

Run.

So I literally run downstairs to the bathroom, because my friend Lorie was showering. I was telling her about my arms, while she was still in the shower. Flipping out. Looking in the bathroom mirror. Pacing back and forth, like fucking a retard. Honestly. It's like the saying "Once you go black, you can never go back." But in Fatness. Also,  fun fact... that statement ("once you black...") is not true, whatsoever.

So I'm pacing whining to Lorie, hyperventilating, and thinking of new arm exercises for tomorrow's trip at the gym. Lorie finally comes out of the shower and sees my arms. She exclaims we will work on arms together. We exit that bathroom and proceed to go back into her room. To go to her room, we pass this open living room space with windows and couches (or lounge area). We pass the windows (again, it was night during this time, so the windows acted like a mirror) and I stop and look at my arms and say what the fuck. I didn't notice at first but we accidentally woke up this boy who was just sleeping in lounge area. My complaing and loud voice probably awoken him. I go to Lorie's room. We chat. Leave to go back to my room. As I go back to my room, I have to pass the lounge area again. This boy is still there. Doing homework in the lounge. Right when I was about to exit the lounge, he says my name. I go back in to the room. Now he sitting upright on the couch says... "Leah... you look great" with this serious face. Like your mom reassuring your senior year book photo is beautiful and months later when the senior year portrait yearbook photo comes out, you actually have to die a little when your yearbook senior portrait  looks different than everyone elses.My senior year book portrait was enlarged so my head in the picture was 20 times bigger than everyone elses head in thier yearbook pictures. Lets not get into that. Anyways.

 I'm uncomfortable at this point. "You look great, you have nothing to worry about." I just died. I just responded: "okay. bye" and quickly ran to my room. Lets quickly recap:

A) kind of rude to not say thank you or acknowledge his compliment
B) his roommate is mildly attractive and is probably going to tell him
C) I later came to the conclusion that he heard my whole flipping out story to Lorie in the bathroom, considering it is right next to the lounge.
D) Obviously he was not sleeping  
E) I look like one of this crazy aneroxic bitches
E 1/2) This boy probably thought I was crazy because I was wearing my sofee shorts above my belly button with a vintage nike tshirt tucked it. Tell me why I am a grandma.
F) I'm a fucking idiot.

I mean the whole thing was really nice... but really embarrassing. Keep in mind I don't really know this boy. He knows my name and is friends with Lorie.. that's about it.

Just another day in life of Leah.... fuck me.

1 comment: