Sunday, April 10, 2011

Peek A Boo

Last night, there was a rave on campus. And when I mean rave, I mean someone DJing in one of our functional halls at my University. It was fun. I was drunk. It got really great when me and Bertha went to into the function hall closet. We start are hooking up. Nice. So were hooking up there for quite a bit, and then Bertha grabs my crotch to I guess pull me closer to her.We both hear a rip in my American Apparel Black Leotard.

Honestly.

We stop. I than realize that that there is a huge hole in my crotch. The hole was about the size of a mango. Awesome. I am not wearing any underwear. Even more awesome.

I'm actually really pissed right now because I was and am still in love with that leotard. It's perfect accessory in a girls closet.... well in my closet. Anyway, Bertha and I eventually slip out the closet and try to leave and walk to the nearest exit, without anyone noticing. When I mean anyone, I mean the combined 200+ sober and not so sober people at the rave. I had to walk like there is a stick up my ass so no one will see my fucking VAGINA... hanging out like whats up.

Leave the function hall. Walk to friends dorm to get keys. Go up two different flights of stairs. Walk to my dorm that is halfway across campus. Walking slow as fuck.

Champ status.

No comments:

Post a Comment